Kwandwe's Great Fish River Lodge consists of nine luxurious suites, set high up on the banks of the Great Fish River. Each thatch and glass chalet has a private plunge pool and observation deck with spectacular views over the river valley. The mix of Settler and Xhosa décor is characterised by a subtle blend of earth-toned fabrics, indigenous timber, artefacts and antiques.
At a Glance
- 9 Suites with private bathrooms
- Indoor & outdoor showers
- Personal in-room bar
- Private veranda & plunge pool
- Air conditioning
- Hairdryer, in-room safe, telephone & wireless Internet
- Large viewing deck at the main lodge
- Library, sitting &dining area at the main lodge
- Wine cellar with a selection of premier South African wines
- Safari shop
For more information, to get a quote or to make a reservation respond on the form below.
Make an Enquiry or Booking